The Womens Club
Tecumseh's Only Upscale Women's Fitness Club
Call Today! 519-735-3100
Read Our Latest Newsletter
Printer-Friendy Page


What happens if I need to change the account my dues are being withdrawn from?
In order to change your account, you must provide us with a new void cheque and fill out a change of account form at the reception desk. You must give The Women's Club 30 days notice prior to the next payment due date in order for us to process your account change.

« View more Questions...?
Add to Favourites Small Font Medium Font Large Font